Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:21:05 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Jos Backus <Jos.Backus@nl.origin-it.com>
Cc:        Dmitrij Tejblum <dima@tejblum.dnttm.rssi.ru>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: panic: zone: entry not free

Jos Backus wrote:

> > That is, INVARIANTS in kernel incompatible with dynamic loading.
>
> Somehow this strikes me as a Bad Thing...

Invariants is not for the production minded. It is for those who
work with things likely to get broken. Say, for instance, -current.
:-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"To make it absolutely clear: you stand on the wrong end of my
blasters, so you better get lost before I start target practice!"