Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 22:04:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
To:        Seth Murray <smurray@comboard.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mod_php4-4.2.1 and gd-2.0.1_1 no workee

Slightly off-topic, but

Syntax error on line 242 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
    Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server:
    /usr/local/libexec
    /apache/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol "XML_ExpatVersion"

is my current problem with mod_php4-4.2.1.  And this after a recvsup of
the ports sources, a portupgrade -r -R mod_php4*, and a search on Google
which turned up another fellow on the taiwanese freebsd-questions list
with no response to his question.

My idea tank is on "empty"  any refills would be welcome.

Tim Kellers
CPE-NJIT