Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:42:09 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Thor Legvold" <tlegvold@hotmail.com>, dkelly@HiWAAY.net, friar_josh@webwarrior.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw/natd & ftp

Strange... I've been having similar problems only recently with a Win2K box
as the gateway. The gateway works just 100% fine on browsing, emails nd
FTP...but the machines on the LAN behind the gateway can do everything but
reply to emails and upload FTP.... the LAN was fine before the past
week.... the LAN is made of both FreeBSDs and Win2K stations....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American