Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:37:55 -0500
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        shmit@rcn.com
Subject:   Daily SnapShot Server Online

There is now a daily snapshot of the FreeBSD/Alpha tree online at:

ftp://mirrors.rcn.com/pub/FreeBSD/alpha

It should hold the last 3 days worth of builds. The only bits missing are
ports and the doc dist (that'll need a bit more work for it to work on the
build machine). I haven't had a chance to test this (I only have one alpha to
play with, and I can't blow that away as its doing the builds :) ), so scream
if there are any problems that are caused by me :)

Enjoy,

Gary