Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:41:57 +1000
From:      "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        "Wesley Clarke" <fleshkeep@powerup.com.au>, "Steve Lever" <lever@tabq.com.au>, "robert edwards" <sdrawdetrebor@hotmail.com>, "John Morrison" <jmorrison@ahc.net.au>, "Joel Hatton" <j.hatton@mailbox.uq.edu.au>, "Cameron Green" <camerongreen@wildmail.com>, <admiral_paul@hotmail.com>, <c.ashurst@student.qut.edu.au>, <bobby320@hotmail.com>, "Garth Lane" <n2157667@sparrow.qut.edu.au>, "Patrick" <pj.simon@student.qut.edu.au>
Cc:        <qut-cliffhangers@onelist.com>, <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Camping  this easter?

No, not the kind camping with tents...the kind of camping with railguns!

I'm entertaining the possibility of holding a lan party this easter break,
and I'd like to see who's interested.

I need to know if you can get a hub or maybe some extra cable, extra 'puters
to run as game servers, or a venue of some sort. (Don't think my flat's big
enough if all you people decide to come.)

Also, let us know which games you'd like to play, and how long you can
sustain yourself for.

For the benefit of those who don't know me, the event will be held about two
weeks from now, and will take place around the Brisbane area.

More details, feel free to ask me.

If you want to bring friends, that's fine, just include them in the head
(and hub) count.

I'd like replies ASAP.

Join the ProcessTree Network: For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=5934