Date:      Sat, 09 May 1998 15:08:33 +1000
From:      justin <marcus@ozramp.net.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help - please :-)

hey FreeBSD team
i was wondering if you could please help me
ive read the docs and stuff but i was still  wondering.
i have my kernel setup for a firewall and all that but i was wondering
would this line block all icmp attacks like echo's and stuff
ipfw add 00001 deny icmp from any to 203.36.35.86 in icmptypes 8 via
tun0
could you please tell me a few commands that would block from all types
icmp attacks,
also how do i no if its actualy stopping them ???
thanks alot
from justin