Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:28:07 -0500
From:      Karim Halai <karim@cs.svsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dialup

Well I am having some problems dialing in...
When i use minicom or ppp I get connected in the terminal that I am
using minicom or ppp but am not connected globally ( if I open another
xterm and do a ifconfig -a it wont show me that I am connected..)

If some one went through the same and found out the way to dial
better...let me know

I use KDE so anyone using kppp and can dialin please let me know..
using FreeBSD 3.3

Thanks is advance...

Karim

--