Date:      Mon, 11 May 2009 02:21:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GDM users list

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Marco Beishuizen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I use GDM for logging in, the only possible users I can choose from are
> the "logcheck system account" and "other", but not my regular user account.
> Why is that?

I'm not sure if this is related to my problem but in my logfiles I saw
some error messages:

May 11 00:33:54 yokozuna gdm-simple-greeter[24852]: Gtk-WARNING: Failed to
set text from markup due to error
parsing markup: Error on line 1: Unfinished entity reference
May 11 00:33:54 yokozuna gdm-simple-greeter[24852]: Gtk-WARNING: Failed to
set text from markup due to error
parsing markup: Error on line 1: Unfinished entity reference

Marco
--
Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is
supposed to be doing at the moment.