Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:20:12 -0500
From:      Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: getting StarOffice

I've seen a few cheap Linux distributions that contain a StarOffice CD for=
=20
around $20 or less.  Some companies like Infomagic may even have a=20
dedicated version for sale at a local computer store.  If you're interested=
=20
in the software but not patient enough to do a download (like me), this may=
=20
be your way to go.