Date:      Mon, 10 May 2004 16:06:42 -0400
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm@inbox.lv>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current unassigned ports problem reports

>> (05.10.2004 @ 1407 PST): Michael C. Shultz said, in 1.7K: <<
> On Monday 10 May 2004 11:00 am, FreeBSD bugmaster wrote:
> > Current FreeBSD problem reports
> >
> > The following is a listing of current problems submitted by FreeBSD users.
> > These represent problem reports covering all versions including
> > experimental development code and obsolete releases.
>
> Does this post mean you are looking for volunteers to fix some of these?

Yes.

> If you are how does one go about volunteering?

send-pr(1). Fix stuff. Send in a patch.

> If not, why post this?

The general assumption is that it's obvious that we are always happy to
have people helping out. The PR summary reports are sent out as a
convenience to keep people appraised of the states of things. You don't
need to be told when it's okay to fix things; find something broken, fix
it, and tell us.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger