Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 12:55:55 +0200
From:      Peter Korsten <peter@grendel.IAEhv.nl>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Testimonial

Tim Vanderhoek shared with us:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Peter Korsten wrote:
>
> >      Just wondering, would you have your house run NT?
>
> "It's 3 o'clock in the morning; do you know where the source code
> to _your_ house is?"  ;-)

Or perhaps only five people can be in the house at one time, because
you don't have enough licences. Ah, now I know why the house was so
expensive. Not because of the technology, but because of the licences
for all of the 100 people that fit in the dining room.

		HACKERS BRING DOWN BILL GATES' HOUSE
	Microsoft spokesperson declares that bug fix will be
	made available on short notice

MS House, consisting of the packages MS Walls, MS Roof, MS Doors,
and, of course, ... :)

- Peter