Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:49:51 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Mozilla builds 4.10 vs. 5.2

Hey all.  I'm finishing up my RELENG_5_2 box, hoping to swap it in
tomorrow, and I'm a little confused.

Mozilla 1.7 seems to build just fine in 4.10, but claims to be broken
in 5.2.  It seems to have a problem with Calendar support.

While poking through the ports directory, I noticed that there are 2
index files (INDEX and INDEX-5).  Now I haven't really researched this
yet, so feel free to point out the FM if that's discussed somewhere.

My question though, is whether anyone has managed to get Mozilla
building without hacking up the Makefile (which still only gives the
Mozilla browser, nothing else).

TIA
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               FreeBSD@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

No group of professionals meets except to conspire against the public at large.
    -- Mark Twain