Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:31:48 -0800
From:      Adam Bernstein <adam@electricembers.coop>
To:        kkobb@skylinecorp.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-4.84.6

Howdy. We've noticed the MailScanner port has fallen way behind the
latest MS release, as 4.84.6 is > 2.5 years old - is this port no longer
being maintained? I can't find any info on the lists.

There's lots of bug fixes, including one to get rid of the slew of "use
IO deprecated" warnings we see every time we fire it up, so we're just
wondering if it's time to fall back to a source installation. But we
would sure rather keep using the port!

Thanks for any info.

        adam

--
Electric Embers Cooperative
Handcrafted hosting, powering the fires of change