Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:29:00 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: RELNOTESng now default in 4-STABLE, *.TXT files removed

Argh, 3 additional ports sure sounds small but then you mention bloody
** teTex **, an application which is probably larger than FreeBSD
itself, and I go a funny shade of grey when I think of that getting
built on the snapshot boxes. ;)

Send me some diffs and I'll run a few tests to see how serious a
problem it is, OK?

- Jordan