Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:02:45 -0700
From:      Andreas Ott <andreas@naund.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p7 is approaching its End-of-Life date ?

[I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list but trying to access
other "releng" archives is giving me only 502 at the moment]

I am trying to run freebsd-upgrade this morning to get fixes for the SAs.
The system gives me this message:

WARNING: FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p7 is approaching its End-of-Life date.
It is strongly recommended that you upgrade to a newer
release within the next 2 months.

Neither security page nor releng page show any end of support dates
within two months, combining "11.4-RELEASE + 3 months" and "11.4-RELEASE
June 2020" respectively.

Would it be possible to update whatever file this trigger comes from to
make the warning message be in line with upcoming release schedules?

Thanks, andreas
-
Andreas Ott   K6OTT   +1.408.431.8727   andreas@naund.org