Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:42:56 EDT
From:      ESPO247@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ed0 Device Time out

I keep getting a device timeout on two different systems (one running 2.2.5
and the other running 3.2). I have the IRQ set at 5, and nothing else is set
for that IRQ in my kernel as far as I know. The NIC is a 3C503. The card is
detected and all goes well at boot.

Is there some sort of jumper on the card that needs to be set, or some sort
of software I need to run to configure the card itself more? Or is it
something else I'm doing wrong?

TIA
Espo