Date:      Sun, 26 May 1996 18:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recent mail in yackers

Amancio Hasty Jr. wrote:

> > 	first we had:	  cisco, love 'em or leave em
> > 	then we enjoyed:  perl, better than C
> > 	and now its: asm: loading to the left vs moving to the right?
> >
> > 	it must be an election year in the usa
> >
> > --
>
> Maybe is time for someone to create a *private* technical mailing
> list which deals with mundane things like coding 8)
>
> Personally, I don't mine the volume on the hacker's mailing , I do
> object to the type of non-related topics that has been surfacing
> lately and the lack of OS discussions. Well, it feels that

	yes, that's just the problem, lots of junk and some good
	material.  scared to unsubscribe for fear or missing the
	good stuff that does go by....maybe we should start
	discussing the code here in chat.  lure them all in and
	then switch the technical material back to hackers ;)

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--4.4BSD Unix for PC clones, source included. http://www.freebsd.org/