Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 19:17:39 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        Naughty Taz <naughty_taz@hotmail.com>
Cc:        'Scott Owens' <sowens@cs.utah.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: StarCraft in wine

Naughty Taz wrote:
> Hmmmm, is wine so "advanced" and stable now that it can run StarCraft?
> Anyone has been able to run, let's say, Word or Excel in wine?

I have used word from ms office 2000 in wine with only a few errors...

How did you install starcraft? In windows? Or in wine?

The way I did it before was to load the setup.exe in wine and actualy
install the whole thing that way... I did this with an older version
of wine and it was some time ago now since I havent played starcraft
in a few years...

But it did work...