Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:50:25 -0400
From:      Mark Filipak <filipak@earthlink.net>
To:        Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Are you sure?

Peter Ulrich Kruppa breathlessly wrote:

> So now:
> People all around the world are waiting for news :-)
>
> What happened to you and your computer?

(...Well, it appears the Europeans have awakened as I, a first day newbie, have suddenly been flooded with FBSD-questions messages...)

What has happened? I'm still downloading -- 4 hours to go (and I'm getting very sleepy).

One more thing about my quest for the perfect gateway + firewall + www server + mail + LAN server: GallantWEB has browser configurability -- that is, you create accounts and even apply patches through the browser's (http) interface. Does plain-vanilla FBSD have such a facility?

Ciao -- Mark
--
See my resume: http://home.earthlink.net/~filipak/resume/
See my music trade pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~filipak/music/