Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:18:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG, jhb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: that ucred invariant stuff.

:yes please
:
:I could also do it..
:
:my prefered behaviour however is to just rip it out..
:I'm happy to just wait a day or two till jhb isback on line to hear him
:say it.. I can live with slow behaviour for 2 days and you already have it
:zapped in your site right?
:
:We also need to do it in the other architectures.
:/sys/*/*/trap.c

    I have it #if 0'd everywhere in my tree.  It looks like Andrew and
    you have synced up the other architectures to your i386/i386/trap.c (i.e.
    addition of #ifdef INVARIANTS).

    I'm willing to wait for John to weigh in, on the off chance that he
    will allow it to simply be removed permanently.  I'm not happy about
    the length of time it is taking, though.

						-Matt