Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:22:34 +0100
From:      "Andrea Di Giovanni" <digiovannia@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   many seg-fault

Hi folks,

I have some troubles with gnome,

I have compiled all gnome apps from ports with
-O2 -pipe gcc optimization in /etc/make.conf

Well, when I try to open preferences window in many application,
like gedit or glimmer, I get _always_ a seg-fault error.

I also get a seg-fault error from Themes Manager applet
in GnomeControlCenter, every time I execute it.

There is a solution for my problems?

Thanks in advance.
--
                 \|||/