Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:16:19 -0200
From:      Pedro Flynn <pedro.flynn@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 10.0: hostapd crash with Ralink 3070

  Hi,

  I have a FreeBSD home router and I use a Ralink 3070 USB device (driver:
run) as the WiFi interface. Everything was fine until I upgraded from 9.2
to 10.0-RELEASE (amd64) today (fresh install). I'm using the same
configuration files that I was using for everything, but this time hostapd
crashes the system as soon I start it (lots of kernel debug messages and
"reboot in 15 seconds" message dumped to the console). Anyone has seem this
same problem? Perhaps with a different WiFi device? I can provide
information as needed.

Thanks,

pflynn