Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:10:58 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.ca>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: could this be a sysctl?

shows me for not looking in the PR database .... I don't think of
enhancements as P(roblem)R(eports)..... <blush>

I was mostly just thinking aloud before I submitted my own PR with
patches .... but hey .....

Quoting Bill Fumerola (billf@chimesnet.com)
On Subject: Re: could this be a sysctl?
Date: Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 02:49:27AM -0400

--
Email: skafte@worldgate.ca    Voice: +780 413 1910   Fax: +780 421 4929
 #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a
whole lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the
simplest thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.
(Janet Morris)