Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:50:32 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FBSD Doc project <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: hats article

On Sep 16, 2012, at 11:29 AM, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:

> Em 16-09-2012 17:51, Warner Losh escreveu:
>> The reason I wrote up much of the hats article was because people =
didn't have the common sense to know things I had to explicitly document =
since I was answering the same questions over and and over again.  Maybe =
times have changed...
>>=20
>> I've forgotten where this article lives. Perhaps I could look at it =
in detail if you give me a pointer to it.
>=20
> Ok, it's here:
>=20
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hats/article.html

It would be better in internal.  Could likely use a going over, but =
would best moved.

Warner