Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:57:20 +0930
From:      Malcolm Kay <malcolm.kay@internode.on.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   openoffice menus

I recently installed openoffice1.1 under FBSD 4.9-release.
The capability is quite impressive and it genereally seems
to behave very well.

But I do have a problem: I am using a high resolution
1600x1200 display and the fonts used by the base UI are
are crisp and clear but rather too small for my aging eyes.
I'm refering here to the fonts used in the Menu bars, Drop
downs and Option dialogs. The toolbar icons are also a bit
small. (The fonts in the working areas can of course be
readily changed through the toolbars.)

I've spent some time searching but can't discover how
(or whether) this base font size can be changed.

Could someone please enlighten me?

Malcolm