Date:      Mon, 26 May 2008 12:46:14 +0200
From:      "nej ALL" <nej.papillon@gmail.com>
To:        "Chuck Robey" <chuckr@telenix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stick memory USB

Hi,

Thank you for you response.

Sorry to tell you that i'm not trying to create a file with the devfs.

I just want to try to mount the filesystem (memory stick).

I realize that the device represent a filesystem, and  to mount the
filesystem we need the device file /dev/da2s1.

This device file is "normally" created dynamically. But in my case it
doesn't.

May be forget i forget something in my configuration.

Any idea

Thanks again for your help.

Nej.