Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:49:28 -0800
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>, FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>, jmallet@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mono -- up to 0.17

* De: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com> [ Data: 2002-12-10 ]
	[ Subjecte: Re: Mono -- up to 0.17 ]
> On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 08:41, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> > I have noticed that Mono is now up to version 0.17.  In particular, it now
> > supports ASP.NET.  Could you look into upgrading this port?
>
> I believe Juli (jmallet@) wants to take this one.  I believe she ran
> into some problems with the update.  Juli?

It relates to the version of boehm in ports vs. what Mono needs.  I still
haven't really looked at much in this way, due to holidays and other pressing
work.  If someone more familiar with boehm and the impact of changing its
version were to look at upgrading it, I'd be willing to do whatever to keep
a supported and recent version of Mono in ports.

Prodding ports@ on the boehm issue might be a good idea.

Thanx,
juli.
--