Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 08:50:13 PDT
From:      "Min Huang" <huang_min@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mail system question

Hello,sir

This question is about UNIX mail system setup, I need your help.
Now I'm connecting to a net, and get a name kkk.a.b.c, there's
a machine named mail.a.b.c originally to receive all emails to
domain a.b.c , everyone mail to mail.a.b.c or a.b.c will come to
that machine. And now when I mail to kkk.a.b.c, the email will
come to mail.a.b.c. How to setup the mail system, so that kkk
can receive email?

Please reply to huang_min@hotmail.com, I'm not at this list, thanks.

Huang Min