Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:11:04 -0700
From:      Patrick Calkins <pcalkins@oemsupport.com>
To:        'Don Wilde' <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>, "Freebsd-Advocacy (E-mail)" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Eric, you were right!

This is a direct quote from their site:

"Fulfillment for your order will be handled through Internet.com's
bsdcentral.com website. Your credit card statement will show charges from
Internet.com corp."

In an on going effort to be the ultimate FreeBSD online merchandise
provider, we are currently redesigning & updating FreeBSDMall.com to better
serve you, our customer. In the interim, some products & services have
temporarily become unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope
you will bear with us. We are very excited about this opportunity to
reinvent ourselves, and promise to bring forth lots of new FreeBSD products,
personalized shopping capabilities and more! We hope you also look forward
to better things when we return.

So it just looks like they are getting the site ready for new stuff.

Patrick