Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:53:51 +0100
From:      "Steven Looman" <fsteevie@wish.net>
Subject:   question about subaddr

Hi,

Just a question... How should the subaddr be configured? I'm using this
format now: <phone number>*<subaddr> (withouth the <> ofcourse),
the * is the separation.

I have it already working (dialing out atleast). I don't want to send a
patch
yet, first want to make it working for incoming calls.

Steven

PS
I've got FreeBSD booting normally again, now using the winnt bootloader
as Gerhard Sittig already suggested. Thx.