Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 1995 14:52:00 -0400
From:      RdyTLev@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Instaling FreeBSD??

     I am trying to install FreeBSD 2.0.5 Alpha on a pentium 75.  I have
rawrited boot.flp and root.flp onto two  1.44MB flopies.  My C: drive is
partitioned.  There is a 48MB partition for FreeBSD.  It is bootable, mounted
as / and has newft.  There is also a 2 mb swap partition.
  I can start installing up to the point where it asks me for ROOT, then I
put my root disk in and it stops.  It does not lock-up, Num Lock still works

Thank You
Randy Levensalor  RdyTLev@aol.com

PS: Is there anyone to answer e-mail over the weekend.