Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:18:39 -0800
From:      bsdaemon@mail.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Split DNS, LAN, DMZ

Hello all

I am setting up a network at home, and I'd like the following configuration:

outside--DHCP-->firewall (trihomed)--(10 net)-->LAN
                   |___>DMZ (private IP?)

Is this feasible?  I saw some references that said the DMZ has to be a public IP, and others that [I think] said it was possible to use a private IP for  the DMZ.  Could someone clear this up for me?

Thanks, I'm a little confused!

--
bsdaemon
freebsd: the power to serve >>