Date:      Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:37:08 +0700
From:      RdBSD <slaveszeroes@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   smbfs in freebsd 6

Dear All,

Now i have freebsd-6.0 stable updated via cvsup. that's work but i
have a little problem when i'm trying to connect to my windows nt dc.
it was fine when 5.4 as my current system.

the error say :

root@i-box: mount_smbfs -I 192.168.0.3 //me@server/misc$ /mnt/workgroup/
Password:
mount_smbfs: unable to open connection: syserr =3D Connection reset by peer

root@i-box: tail -f /var/log/messages
Dec  2 10:31:44 i-box kernel: WARNING: userland calling deprecated
sysctl, please rebuild world

i have deleted /usr/include/g++ as instructions in readme file at /usr/src =
dir.
and then i rebuild with make installworld.

But those error still appear. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.