Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 14:53:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@clark.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tty snoop interface

While browsing lint, I noted a tty snoop device -- does this allow one to
watch events occuring on a tty (eg., a dialin line)?  If so, is this just
a programming interface in the kernel not used in any programs yet
(meaning I should write my own), or is there a snoop command around?

I did a locate (or find ...etc) and turned up several c files and an h
file, but no binaries or documentation.  If this is not what I think it
is.. ;).. Oh well.

Robert Watson   rwatson@sidwell.edu   http://www.sidwell.edu/~rwatson/
The goal of science is to build better mousetraps.  The goal of nature
is to build better mice.