Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2017 19:55:14 +0100
From:      "Martin S. Weber" <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
To:        Nagy =?iso-8859-1?B?TOFzemzz?= Zsolt <gandalf@shopzeus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCP connection stalled

On 2017-03-03 17:05:09, Nagy L=E1szl=F3 Zsolt wrote:
> (...)
> If I try to copy something to a remote server with this command:
>=20
> scp local_file user@remote_computer:~
>=20
> Then the following happens: the first few 100K data goes through
> quickly, then the connection becomes stalled. I have tried different
> remote computers on different ports, but the result is always the same.
> I have also tried passive mode FTP instead of SCP with the same result:
> stalled.

I have had a similar problem (and still have) with specific hosts on the
'net, especially with an ssh open (rsync-over-ssh, scp, sftp) for bulk
transfers (but no problem in interactive sessions). The only solution I'v=
found for me was to use HTTP instead. This doesn't expose the problem (fo=
r me).

                    YMMV.

Regards,
-Martin