Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:10:24 +0200
From:      mark <mark@itsunix.uwc.ac.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mounting extra disks

Hi all

I am having the following problem ......

I want to mount a new hard drive as fat 16 or fat 32 on my unix machine.
(I run freebsd ver 3.2)

I use /stand/sysinstall and go to Fdisk and select wd2
There I enter C and select one partition.
Then I press "esc"
It then asks what type of boot manager.
I enter none
Then I go into label and type "m" which then prompts me to enter a mount point.

{Brefore I entered into the config setup I created a dir (mkdir) called
/modcon.}

Then I type in /modcon and press w
then yes

After that this is what it gives me .....

pid 4469 (sysinstall), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
Segmentation fault ( core dumped )

Have you any ideas?
Thanks for your time,

Mark Johnston