Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 00:35:48 -0400
From:      "ARCHIVE" <archive@in-design.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help with Bind 8.*

Hello all;

	I noticed that some Bind's do not allow xfers of their zone files. I have
looked over the named.conf man pages, and am gathering that one has to use
acl some how. I have the following line in my options section of the
named.conf:

acl allow-transfer { xx.xx.xx.xx; };

This however doesn't make a differance no matter what ip address I use. Am I
missing something ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tamer