Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 00:24:14 -0400
From:      Jared Mauch <jared@puck.nether.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kernel panics..

	I've got a program that i can use to panic the kernel consistently
that just does a lot of FD I/O w/ the network.  I don't have the
ability nor familiarity w/ the kernel internals to hack source.

	Anyone want the source for my program that nukes the system? :)

	It causes some mbuf related crash...

	here's the message it prints on the console of the box:

Out of mbuf clusters - increase maxusers!

Then it does this:
mp_lock = 0100000002; cpuid = 1; lapic.id = 01000000
fault virtual address = 0x18
fault code = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer = 0x8:0xf0128571
stack pointer = 0x10:0xf49ecec8
frame pointer = 0x10:0xf49ecee8
code segment = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
	= DPL 0, pres1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process = 180 (sshd1)
interrupt mask = <- SMP: XXX
kernel: type 12 trap, code=0
stopped at _sosend+0x301: movl $0,0x18(%ebx)

	previous crashes included (instead of sshd) my program causing the
system to puke

	I've had this problem with other systems that are not SMP also.

	Anything that I can provide to help?  let me know.

	- jared