Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:31:43 +0000
From:      "Driad _" <driad17@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP Failing

Hello,

I have a big problem with 4.4-Release and userland ppp, which I run in -auto
mode. Everything works fine except after some time the interface falls
apart. Link does not crash, but I cannot transfer any data. The only option
is to kill the link and then restart, however this is not acceptable because
of additional charges. Is there anything that I can do regarding this
problem? The ppp.conf file is the one supplied by default, just with added
username and password, and the Timeout value has been set to 0.

Please cc me in reply, since i'm subscribed to -digest.

Thanks,

Damir