Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:32:11 +0530
From:      "Hetal Savaria" <uma.khant00@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Did you see drops in positions due to the current Google update?

Hello & Good Day!

My name is Hetal Savaria, Marketing Manager for an international marketing
company based in India.

While studying your website I couldn't help noticing it lacked any
significant ranking in Google - for any of your keywords.

As you already suspect, this means your site is virtually invisible to
potential customers searching for a supplier in your field.

It's as though you'd made an expensive TV ad and then forgotten to buy any
airtime for people to see it!

My company can solve this problem for you. We are an Indian based Company,
with over 6 years experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization.

 We have the expertise to send hundreds, or even thousands, of customers to
your website.

Make your website visible on Search Engines!!

Improve your business website ranking!!

What this would cost!!

If you'd like to know this information, you're welcome to write back and
ask. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Hetal Savaria

Marketing Manager

Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are
not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact
you again.