Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:18:57 -0500
From:      "J. Blask" <argon@massnet1.net>
To:        mathiasp@virtual-earth.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mozart-1.2.1.20010816

Dear Mozart Ports Maintainer:

I have been having trouble compiling Mozart because of a problem with
the
version of GNU Bison installed on my system.  It was 1.34 and the
package
was expecting version 1.28.  I asked the Mozart Team about the problem
and
this is what Denys Duchier had to say in response:

>The problem was introduced by Bison changing the way it reports its
>version.
>This was reported to me by our Debian maintainer and I checked in a fix

>in our CVS.  Could you please check out the version in branch
>mozart-1-2-0-fixes from our anonymous CVS server (just use the
>additional
>argument -r mozart-1-2-0-fixes to cvs).  Let me know if that fixes it
>for  you too.

I am a newbie to FreeBSD and still haven't figured out CVS yet.  Could
you please add the
patch to the ports tree?

Thanks,
==Joe Blask==

N.B. By the way, Mozart is up to version 1.2.3 now.