Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 02:31:07 +0100
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@iedowse.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 97221 for review

In message <200605160001.k4G01hBX053502@repoman.freebsd.org>, Scott Long writes
:
>	Add callout storage in the CCB for MPSAFE drivers to use.

FYI, just in case it's of any use to you, there is a patch at

	http://people.freebsd.org/~iedowse/cam_xccb.diff

that was an attempt from a while back to separate the userland and
kernel CCB structures to avoid breaking the ABI when making such
changes. I wasn't sure if this was a sensible way to go for CCBs
though, and the resulting code is a bit gross, so I didn't take it
any further.

Ian