Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:31:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeff Evans <evans@fubar.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Security How-To (Was: QPopper exploit)

> > >I heard there was a free Windows ssh client these days -- I haven't used
> > >it as (oops) I don't run any Microsoft operating systems :).
> >
> > Anyone know where to get it?

  I've seen a freeware (for education at least if not everyone) version of
Tera Term for windows that supports SSH.  It's always seemed to work well
for me under Win 95, and Windows NT (Win 98 might cause it problems).  Plus
as an added bonus the cut and paste works kind of like an xterm :).  You can
find Teraterm and the ssh client at these URLs:

  http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html
  http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

hope this helps,
-Jeff