Date:      Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:53:16 -0500
From:      Steel City Phantom <scphantm@yahoo.com>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, rafan@infor.org
Subject:   Re: How to print in duplex mode?

duplexing is a function of the printer driver.  (in KDE) control center,
peripherals, printers, select your printer and on the instances tab,
settings and you can make the printer duplex from there.  How to do it
without KDE, i don't know.  but im sure there is a config file out there
somewhere.

oh, and the driver you are using has to support duplexing obviously