Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:35:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Deling Ren <lg@home.homeunix.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   L2TP server?

Hi all, I searched the archive and didn't find any relevant information.
Here is my situation: I have a FreeBSD box running as my gateway/firewall
at home. I want to set up a VPN connection from my laptop (in office) to
the router via public Internet. My laptop runs Mac OS X 10.3 and supports
L2TP over IPSec. So I suppose I need to set up a L2TP server on the box. I
did a little research and didn't find too much information. I am not very
familiar with IPSec or L2TP. If anyone could give me some pointers and
hints, I would appreciate very much

Regards
Deling