Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 1995 12:52:57 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org, jkh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Jordan in new James Bond movie

> I was suprised to see Jordan playing the role of the evil 'super-hacker'
> in the recent James Bond movie.  (A good flick, check it out).  Either
> that or it's Jordan twin-brother Boris.

It's actually both of us.  Boris did the close-up and stunt-keyboard
work, I did the dialog and some of the angle shots.  Boris always had
the better manicurist, and I'm always cracking my knuckles anyway.

We're also doing a lot of television work these days, usually in the
role of architypical "evil internet hacker."  Next monday on ABC I'll
be guesting on "All My Children", where I play the evil internet
hacker in pursuit of Susan.  Tuesday, it's Boris filling in on
"Cincinnati Heat", where the 3 super-model policewomen chase down the
wiley hacker on the Internet using their advanced skills with Visual
Basic and PERL.  On Wednesday, Boris and I will be doing simultaneous
shows with me on "Han can cook" showing recipies on the WEB, and Boris
doing "cross dressers of the Internet" on Oprah.  What can I say,
Wedneday was a slow day and Boris even gets to keep a lovely Bill
Blass ensemble which should come in handy, assuming that he can find a
woman in his size.  Thursday I'm the narrator on Wild Kingdom's
"tigers, sharks (and internet hackers) in the wild." Seems like
everyone's keen to get in on the act.  Friday's still open, though I
have a toilet paper commercial that looks promising.  I squeeze a roll
on the MBONE and a bunch of faked camera views show the other channel
participants ooh-ing and ah-ing appreciatively.  Ah well, a buck's a
buck!

For booking information, talk to our agent.

					Jordan