Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:14:39 +0800
From:      Ariff Abdullah <skywizard@time.net.my>
To:        "Dragoncrest" <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can no longer install ports

Your /usr/sbin/pkg_info is old, recent bsd.port.mk require
'-O' option which is not supported by your pkg_info (perhaps
4.6.x release or older). Try to fetch the recent pkg_install
( /usr/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install ) sources and rebuild it.
By the way, the ports tree maintainer should aware about this.

--
Ariff Abdullah
MyBSD