Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:48:46 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   RFC: CARP - what's (not) working

--nextPart2661007.TDHCXldNb2

All,

I know that quite a few of you are running my CARP patches and some have=20
already told me that they have it working "well enough". I'd like to use th=
is=20
weekend to do a (hopefully) final round of read-through and OpenBSD import=
=20
and hope to get things on track afterwards. For this task to be successful =
I=20
need *YOUR* input.

Please send me a short note (off-list) if you have it working. I am *not*=20
interested in build errors (because I know it can be build)! But I am=20
interested in your problems with the running setup. If you experienced any=
=20
problems, please let me know. If you already use it successfully, please le=
t=20
me know as well. Describe your setup with a few words.

To make it easier for me, it'd be great if your could keep it short and to =
the=20
point, but better write two lines more if you have to. I'd also like to ask=
=20
you to prepend your *descriptive* subject line with "[CARP]". As in:
 [CARP] Working - VLAN woes

Please also re-report everything that has not yet been addressed. I had bus=
y=20
times and most likely just lost track of your mail.

Many thanks in advance. More good news on monday - I hope!

=2D-=20