Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:28:33 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: updates to i4b

Marc van Woerkom writes:

>Now that -current gets used more widely, will this be reflected in an
>update of the i4b documentation and installation procedures?
>
>I'm using i4b-00.63-alpha-100798.tgz, without additional information
>from this list I would have not been able to run it correctly.
>
>If there's no plan to update it, I could create diffs and send
>it somewhere - but where?

Don't sweat it. A lot of the developers are running -current, so the
development code is being kept up-to-date.

It might not be a bad idea to have patches available for 0.63, however.
You could contact Michael Elbel (mwe@consol.de) about this, he maintains
the ftp server at consol.de.

Don't ask when the next release will happen. I don't know.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com