Date:      Thu, 01 Jan 1998 14:45:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xfmail 1.2

xfmail 1.1 in the ports directory has an annoying
bug that won't let text be copied and pasted to
another window from the message body.

This has been fixed in version 1.2, but even the 3.0-SNAP
ports directory uses 1.1.

I found and downloaded the 1.2 tgz file,
but it requires xforms-0.88, which I can't
find anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas? I'd be glad to try to put 1.2 in
"ports" configuration, if I can figure out what is required.

regards,

Jim Durham

Jim Durham <Television Engineer-Unitel Mobile Video, Pittsburgh>
  <Computer Consultant/Hobbyist> <Amateur Radio: W2XO>
  <Web:http://www.w2xo.pgh.pa.us>; <Packet:W2XO@W2XO.#SWPA.PA.USA.NOAM>